Friday, January 19, 2007

 

Time Ticks On...

Time is drawing nearer.

Who's idea was it to get married? Oh yes, it was mine. Cold feet, I thought it really wouldn't affect me much, but as each day passes, my nervousness increases.

Only two months remain, just two months left of being free. I have never been married before and I have no clue how it will really feel until I am actually married. A few years ago I thought I'd never find the right girl for me, I was wrong to say the least.

I am just ranting now though, too much stuff going on in my life at the moment. Just two months, wow.

Happy New Year 2007

I haven't really had the time to update this recently, hopefully this changes soon. As I said, a lot of stuff going on in my life.

Half asleep park ranger. I think I need some juicy fruit.

Thank you all for the kind emails you send me about my engagement, I really do appreciate them. I am sorry I do not reply to each and all of them.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
simple hit counter